UX Designer for the Digital Hangar (80-100%, all genders)
I am a an UX Designer. What is your superpower?
You are a digital pioneer? Ask yourself, “What would I do differently if I could change it?” Let’s turn your ideas into reality. Join a dynamic team of digital enthusiasts and professionals and be part of the creative and vibrant team spirit. Become part of the Lufthansa Group Digital Hangar in Zurich.
Starting date: December 1, 2022 or upon agreement
You may apply in English or German.
Full-time or part-time
As a UX Designer, I am improving the user experience of our channels within digital sales. I optimize features of our products along the airline’s customer journey, leverage best practices, support innovation initiatives and be a hero of prototyping, creative workshops and design sprints.
- Consulting and improving user experience together with business owner, product owner, and cross functional teams (developers, designers, editors)
- Drive Interface design creation within a design system and style guides to improve and leverage UX/UI quality
- Prototyping, user flow modelling and design spring execution to innovate digital features
- Identify action fields, suggest measures and ensure UX driven interface improvements
- Foster user research, install UX methodologies and drive user centered feature development
- Storytelling, information architecture, digital copy creation along the customer journey
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Hot fixes, release cycles, migrations etc. - all of these are daily routine for us. The difference is that you get the power to modify, change & influence the future develpment path & set-up. Each & every voice is heard, appreciated & transformed into high-end IT solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in UX, media design, human computer interaction, interface or interaction design
- Expert knowhow on digital content (online readability, conciseness, graphical elements, SEO, WCAG)
- Expert understanding of user centricity, target groups, user scenarios and dialogues
- Analytical skills to model user and information flows improving digital sales experience
- Advanced in prototyping and related tools; good understanding of HTML, CSS, responsive design and working in CMS with templates is a plus
- Experience in digital sales, marketing, IT and/or relevant aviation fields
- Comfortable and competent to align user centered thinking in an agile working environment
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in English. German is a plus
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: