Account Manager (all)
Would you like to join our Account Management Team in a dynamic company in the aviation industry?
We are looking for a dedicated team player with excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills. By managing Spairliners’ strategic accounts, your goal is to ensure the contract profitability, further develop and enhance the existing business and relationship with our current customers.
Logistics / Materials Management
- Responsible for a smooth relationship with our key customers and further enhancement
- Commercial responsibility for your customers, improve contract profitability
- Identifying upselling potential and opportunities to increase business with our customers
- Execution of Spairliners’ customer contracts and ensuring the fulfilment of the contractual obligations
- Monitoring of the relevant KPIs and initiating adequate corrective measures if needed
- Conducting customer visits, review meetings and present to relevant stakeholders
- Reacting to urgent customer requests
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Jobticket, Sabbatical / exemptions, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
At Spairliners we value teamspirit.
- Completed relevant studies in (Business) Engineering or Business Administration
- Work experience in the Aircraft Component Support business, the aviation MRO industry or in an Account Management environment
- Committed to providing excellent service, have a keen perception and a proven expertise in customer relationship management
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- English business level skills, other language skills e.g. German or French are welcome
- High professional commitment, an international mind-set and a hands-on approach to your work
Would you like to come on board and be part of Team Spairliners?
We are looking forward to receiving your application in english, german or french language including earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Spairliners is a joint venture between Air France Industries and Lufthansa Technik. The company offers a comprehensive component support solution for A380 and E-Jet operators. The services include the provisioning and management of the spare parts inventory and overhaul and repair of components, together with the appropriate logistics. Overall Spairliners guarantees the availability of aircraft components where and when required. Founded in 2005, the company is headquartered in Hamburg; warehousing is located in Paris.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: