Customer Service Consultant for Lufthansa German Airlines (2022)
Hello, We are Lufthansa InTouch!
Want to make someone’s day, every day? Join us!
Being part of our international team of travel consultants will put you in touch with the fast moving world of (air) travel and you can explore the world at discounted rates.
To be best at being in touch is what we strive for.
Our skilled global teams of airline professionals ensure the highest quality of service for our passengers.
This includes but it is not limited to:
- General flight reservations and direct sales
- Information about our products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- Support Travel Agencies
Flight privileges, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health Plan, Life Insurance
Get to know Vanessa and get an insight into working as a Customer Service Consultant in LH InTouch.
What do we look for in a candidate?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work rotating shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays
- Good understanding of computer systems and standard software
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to be one best self when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Previous proven experience working in a customer service role
- Eligibility to work full time with us for at least 12 consecutive months
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: