LCSLM - Lufthansa Cargo Servicios Logísticos de México
Do you have experience as Commercial Manager? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can face challenge every day? If so, your future is at Lufthansa Cargo Servicios Logísticos de México (LCSLM)! Do not hesitate it and come to see what we have to offer!
Logistics / Cargo
As a Commercial Manager your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Set up and further development of a professional business cost and revenue controlling.
- Ensures a high level of market and customer intelligence.
- Interfaces with LGBS and MD, communicating the demands of the market.
- Support in the board of directors meeting.
- Keeps customer contacts on a good level.
- With acquired market and company knowledge, supports to attract additional business.
- Assures more transparency and regular business steering on the variable costs, fixed cost elements, and identify/measure meaningful unit costs.
- Assures the change of pure cost monitoring to a profitable margin steering, revenue - variable costs.
- Ability to drive and implement change initiatives jointly with all involved stakeholders within the LCSM.
*You will perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Join the amazing world of Lufthansa Cargo!
The ideal Commercial Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- University Degree.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Open to people and changes.
- Perfect figure and data understanding, analyst level.
- Good communication verbal and written skills.
- Team work skills.
- Self–motivated and high proactivity.
- Client focus and strong customer services orientation.
- Analysis, conceptual and excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work under deadlines and handle multiple and detail-oriented tasks.
- Oriented to high quality results, service and quality commitment.
- Good command of Windows tools, great Excel skills.
- Strong stress tolerance skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability / willing to work overtime when required.
- Spanish: native.
- English: advanced.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: