Cockpit Safety (60%, all genders)
Especially in uncertain times, it is even more important that the "Protection" in our "High-Reliability Organization" is and remains guaranteed. Would you like to take an active role as Fleet Safety Officer within the Fleet Safety Team?
Starting date: December 1, 2021 or upon agreement
You may apply in English or German.
Flight / Ground Operations, Pilot
As a member of the Fleet Safety Team, you are a flight safety specialist. You are responsible for all safety issues in the SWISS flight operation. In this position you move between the safety back office and the front-oriented fleet management.
- Create the risk landscape
- Manage flight crew reports
- Process safety relevant information within the Safety Risk Management
- Support and advise the fleet management in all areas of safety
- Evaluate flight crew reports according to risk relevance
- Inform the flight crew members in flight safety matters, contributing to publications and contact person for all safety-related questions from pilots in your fleet
- Maintain the Hazard List of the fleet - knowledge of their risk exposure
- Support and propagate the safety culture
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, 27 days of annual vacation, Nursery, Flight benefits, Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Our common goal is to make each customer’s flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile – always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- Holder of an ATP licence and experience as a pilot in command (PIC)
- Good understanding of Safety Management System in a complex airline
- Integral, self-reliant, trustworthy and winning personality
- Cooperative, consensus-oriented and at the same time assertive personality
- Willingness to show above-average commitment
- Potential candidates will receive the necessary basic training for the respective aircraft type and operator specific policies and procedures
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: