Flight Operations Support Generalist
Do you have experience evaluating own work process for efficiencies and improvements? Do you want to be the responsible for dispatching aircraft to ensure a safe flight operation? If your answer is "yes", come and see what we have to offer!
Flight / Ground Operations, Planning / Organization
As a Flight Operations Support Generalist your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Coordinate with the aircraft maintenance department the status and availability of all aircraft. Track unscheduled maintenance issues within the resource management system.
- Initiates Emergency Checklists for any appropriate events and contact appropriate management personnel when necessary.
- Maintain information on student training progress. Report as necessary timelines and training progress.
- Collaborate as necessary with Management to understand the training priorities.
- Prepare data, analyze, and self-evaluate performance of scheduling and slot planning.
- Organize daily fuel receipts. Contact Fixed Based Operator’s to request missing fuel receipts for fuel purchases for reconciliation.
- Issue assigned Knowledge Base communications.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Join our team and work in a dynamic and exciting training operation!
The ideal Flight Operations Support Generalist should meet the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Professional experience is desirable.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- SEVP, SEVIS, TSA knowledge desirable.
- MS Office knowledge and basic skills are necessary for the job.
- Must be able to obtain work permit in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Noise pollution.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Relocation assistance not provided by the company.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: