Inside Sales Representative
Do you want to be the responsible for spot quotations, making proactive sales call, managing allocations and bookings? This is the opportunity you were looking for! Come and see what we have to offer!
Sales / CRM
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible of:
- Enters into transportation agreements with customers.
- Processes customer requests and performs bookings as per the booking process and the Cargo Booking Manual.
- Books standard and special products, which include OAL (Other Airline) segments and conducts a loadability and profitability check before offering a rate.
- Has responsibility for accounts including easySales management.
- Supports sales team to achieve revenue and tonnage budgets.
- Joins Outside Sales Representative on sales visits as required.
- Processes charter requests with the Network-on-Demand team.
- Manages account data in the CRM tools and communicates updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage and follows up Spot Quotes.
*Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Join our Sales Team! We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Inside Sales Representative must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor desirable.
- 1-2 years cargo experience or equivalent.
- English required.
- Sales and Customer service courses
- Knowledge in Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: