Customer Support Agent without Hotline (with English)
Do you possess a strong customer, problem solving orientation and analytical skills?
If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer!
The Customer Support Agent is responsible for:
- Being able to transforms feedback into action and thus advance further personally.
- Getting to know SSF support process, procedures and standards to extend enabling independent work.
- Determining requirements by working English speaking customers; Initiating contact with the customer if needed.
- Answering inquiries by clarifying desired information.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues - researching and exploring alternative solutions.
- Fulfilling service requests - completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintaining SSF support process statistics and updating documentation.
- Deciding urgency of an inquiry by predefined criteria.
- Cooperating with other team members and with 2nd Level Support.
- Communicating observed risks before problems occur.
*Other tasks defined by supervisor.
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Customer Support Agent must fulfill the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies.
- Very good English (written and spoken) min B2 level x.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- At least 1 years of experience in Customer Service, Call Center, IT Helpdesk.
- Use of support tools would be a plus.
- Customer Orientation.
- Solutions oriented.
- Analytical Skills.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Verbal Communication Skills.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: