Are you looking forward to start a new career in the Accounting field? Do you want to be part of our amazing team? If your answer is yes, come and see what we offer!
Administration, Finance / Accounting / Taxes
Your duties may include:
- Performs the analysis and processing of incoming invoices.
- Responsible of creating reports.
- Direct communication with various clients and vendors via email.
- Works in a highly data sensitive environment.
- Collaborates in the team operational performance process, quality, compliance and business partner satisfaction.
- Performs on an efficient way all team processes in order to accomplish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Responsible of Account reconciliation.
- Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
We want you to be part of our journey!
The ideal Jr Accountant must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or similar desirable.
- Good command of Windows tools and Excel.
- Intermediate-advanced English required.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Self–motivated and high proactivity.
- Efficient tasks management skills.
- Analysis, conceptual and excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly independent and systematic approach to work.
- Able to work under deadlines and handle multiple and detail-oriented tasks.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: