Multi Task Agent Station
Are you a proactive and customer oriented professional? Do you have experience in handling and assistance of passengers and aircraft with particular emphasis on service, punctuality and quality as well as economic aspects?
If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer!
Your responsibilities include the following:
- To issue loading instructions in accordance with relevant weight and balance limits as well as the compilation of flight preparation documents
- To issue Weight and Balance documents
- To carry out post flight duties incl. preparation of mandatory documentation
- Coordination and supervision of all aspects of the work flow on the apron
- Supervision of adherence to the load plan
- To ensure smooth operation of all involved providers
- Calculating and issuing tickets incl. re-issues
- Issuing of PEVs
- To process refunds, TODs, replacement documents and excess luggage
- To carry out all check-in procedures
- To file passenger irregularity reports
- To provide information and assistance
- To provide assistance to passengers with special needs
* All other duties as assigned or required
We are waiting for you.
The ideal Multi Task Agent Station should meet the following requirements:
- Intermediate school qualification (e.g. GCSE-level) and completed vocational training in the commercial field or service industry
- English fluent, both spoken and written
- German desirable
- Good general education.
- Driving license.
- PC-skills preferred.
- Diligent and systematic approach to work and ability to work on own initiative.
- Desire to give excellent service.
- Salesmanship and negotiation skills, confident manner.
- Ability to make ad-hoc decisions.
- Ability to deal with conflict.
- Social skills.
- Well-groomed appearance.
- Poss. psychological aptitude test.
- Shift work.
- No permanently assigned workstation.
- Working under time pressure.
- Weather factors and noise pollution.
- Lifting of luggage up to 23kg.
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess work permit in the country of employment.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.www.lufthansa.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: