Marketing Expert B2C/B2B
Do you have experience as a brand ambassador? Are you interested in initiating activities with the goal to increase sales and ensure a customer-centric approach by optimal positioning of LH Group Airlines?
If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer!
Dependent on the assignment, the tasks include the following:
- Contribute to the regional/ local yearly B2C and B2B marketing plan and consult area and global marketing with local market and consumer insights.
- Develop and implement marketing activities to support the global as well as local sales strategy in accordance with centrally agreed marketing strategies and guidelines.
- Coordinate local LHG partner (e.g. JV Partners) input for central tools and platforms
- Adapt B2C/B2C campaigns and creative assets and consult, create and approve trans creations and adaptions.
- Manage, control and report local marketing budgets, as well as handle invoicing and payment.
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain external partnerships, relationships and affiliations that benefit Lufthansa, Austrian, and SWISS.
* Participation in other duties as assigned.
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Marketing Expert B2C/B2B must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor and Master degree desirable.
Professional Experience is required
- 5 years of proven experience in Marketing
Technical Competencies and Other Prerequisites
- English required.
- German and local/other desirable.
- Computer skills as user required.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Excellent Service / Customer Orientation.
- Excellent Innovative and open to change.
- Excellent Communication skills /Interpersonal skills.
Environmental or other influences
- Must possess permit to work in the country assigned.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
Formal selection procedure
- Assessment may be required.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.www.lufthansa.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: