(Junior) HR Advisor with German - Travel & Expenses Services Germany
Are you interested in settlement of duty travel costs?
Do you want to provide support for employees via e-mail and telephone regarding reimbursement their travel expenses?
Join us and become an active part of our team!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes, Other
- Settlement of duty travel costs and other employee expenses for German employees
- Providing support for employees (mainly via e-mail, telephone few times/week)
- Various accounting activities (incl. year-end closing)
- Work with SAP, but also other tools/applications
- Involvement in process changes, improvement projects etc.
- Maintenance of high service standards and result delivery according to SLAs
- Report preparation
We are looking forward to your application!
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and customer orientation
- German min. B2
- English min. B1
- Experience with SAP will be an asset
- Good command of MS Excel will be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration will be an asset
- Proactive attitude as well as team player
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
- Flexibility and adaptability
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: