Strategic Buyer Facility Management
The Strategic Buyer will work in close collaboration with Category Management in sourcing activities for LH FM category. He/she will be the interface between the demanding organization of Lufthansa Group, the Category Manager of the respective category and the supplier.
Does this sounds familiar to you? If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer
Your responsabilities and duties may include the following:
- Lead and contribute sourcing related projects.
- Conduct market researches to support business cases, find alternative products, suppliers and markets and monitor price trends.
- Analyze spend data within Lufthansa Group to derive procurement measures.
- Perform tender and tender-related activities, such as negotiations and contract finalizations.
- Monitor supplier performance and identify potential risks and ensure continuous improvement of supplier performance, initiate countermeasures if necessary.
- Maintain procurement projects and saving results.
- Ensure purchase of goods and services according to company guidelines.
- Support category management in the definition and implementation of category and supplier strategy.
- Completes all other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Strategic Buyer Facility Management must fulfill the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural Design or Business Engineering, Real Estate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Strategic Procurement.
- Experience in managing buying projects between 0,1 – 5 Million Euro.
- Brought yearly savings to the company of 1-2 Million.
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken) – min C1.
- Very good command of MS office and Windows applications; and Procurement related tools.
- Analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong co-operation skills.
- Highly independent.
- Fast learner.
- Interdisciplinary knowledge and interests.
- Affinity for data / figures based on TCO-principle.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: