Work with us!
- Lufthansa is in the process of setting up a new enterprise data platform for delivering and maintaining data products that support all Lufthansa business processes.The new platform is in its finalization stage, the first data use cases have been implemented already. Data products are mainly Querying, Reporting, Self-Service-BI and Data Visualization for end users from Lufthansa business departments. This requires curating and complex joining of data from numerous source systems. There is also a growing demand of data science use cases, which will be implemented in the new enterprise data platform.
- A Data (Warehouse) Architect is now demanded to plan and setup the
Oracle migration project - and become a central team member of the
migration project once it has been kicked-off.
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Substantial experience as a data warehouse architect (or similar),
- Substantial experience in database migration projects, or in data warehousing,
- Ideally Oracle DWH and target architecture experience,
- Fluent English.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with version control software,
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: