Software Engineer (Integration Developer)
Work with us!
- Implementation of new interfaces,
- Analysis and solving development issues.
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Cloud principles, including Docker and Kubernetes,
- Messaging: Experience with Kafka and/or TIBCO EMS,
- Experience in Linux systems maintenance,
- Ability of programming in scripting language - Python/Bash,
- Git basics.
What do we welcome?
- TIBCO development and administration experience,
- Implementing CI/CD pipeline knowledge and experience.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: