Inside Sales Representative
Do you have experience in Cargo field? Are you interested in making proactive sales and promote LCAG eServices? If you answer is yes, come and see what we have to offer!
Boston, MA, Jamaica, NY
Logistics / Cargo, Sales / CRM
The Inside Sales Representative performs the following duties
- Books standard and special products, which include OAL (Other Airline) segments, and conducts a loadability and profitability check.
- Sells customer-oriented transport solutions.
- Responsible for accounts including easySales management.
- Manages LTC bookings.
- Assists in acquiring new accounts and new business.
- Supports sales team to achieve revenue and tonnage budgets.
- Shares information with the Outside Sales Representative and the supervisor/manager.
- Processes charter requests with the Network-on-Demand team.
- Manages account data in the CRM tools and communicates updates to stakeholders.
- Pushes the eChannel usage and follows up Spot Quotes.
- Acts (together with the CST) as touch point for claims and complaints.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Inside Sales representatives work together in a highly experienced and motivated sales team to promote our services and capture business from our customers.
Networking the world!
The ideal Inside Sales Representative must fulfill the following requirements:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor desirable.
- Professional experience required.
- 1-2 years of cargo experience or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge desirable.
- English required.
- Knowledge in airfreight, logistics, transportation and/or sales required.
- Computer skills as user.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.
- In accordance with rules, regulations, and given authorities.
* Position could also be based in BOS.
*CV/ Resume required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: