Junior Analyst/Analyst – Reporting, Data Management Services & Solutions (m/f/diverse)
Are you curious, dynamic and eager for new challenges in a multinational corporation? Do you want to play an active role in shaping the Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH?
Are you interested in Reporting and Data Management? Join us and become an active part of our team!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
Analyst in Reporting is responsible for:
- Routine preparation of the Revenue/Cost/Sales/Business performance reports based on the data available in different EDP systems meeting the quality standards and deadlines agreed with the customer
- Processing traffic data in TEFLOS system
- Creation of Promotion Codes for Group Airlines
- Extraction & processing of data from various LH Systems
- Business reports generation and distribution
- Data Interpretation & Analysis
- Implementation of changes in reports
- Correction of flight data and introduction of flight schedule change in TEFLOS system
- Handling Promotion Codes requests
- Handling independently incoming/outgoing communication written and verbal with customers
- Maintaining high quality standards
- Continuous Improvement
- And other tasks defined by supervisor
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
- Good command of MS Excel (pivot table, analytical functions, data visualization)
- Command of VBA will be an asset
- Command of MS Access/ SQL will be an asset
- Good command of English
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
- Team player
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Continuous Improvement mindset
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: