PTP Junior Accountant/Accountant (m/f/diverse)
Are you interested in independent handling of finance accounting? Do you want to build and maintain proper relations with customers’ departments and customers’ suppliers?
Join us and become an active part of our team!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes, Other
Junior Accountant/Accountant in PtP:
- Receives accounting documents either physically or electronically and processes data and vouchers according to procedures, general accounting principles, chart of accounts, cost center structures and applicable country specific work instructions
- Checks or obtains necessary authorizations according to the procedures
- Initiates creation/changes of vendor master data in accounting system
- Manages communication with customers, provides necessary documentation, reports and analysis
- Proactively supervises and reconciles the accounts to clarify open items
- Monitors discrepancies between the expected cost positions and the incoming invoices, proactively initiates corrections in internal IT System or suppliers debit notes
- Monitors statuses of own open cases
- Provides Information to the respective finance department or airport management teams
- Estimates and settles accruals and provisions for invoices
- Makes sure that in his area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy is maintained
Be part of an international team!
We are looking forward to your application!
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in economic disciplines
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Good command of other foreign languages if business requires
- Good command of basic MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
- Analytical mindset and numerical skills
- Team player
- Flexibility and adaptability
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: