Revenue Manager Expert to Hub
Are you an experienced Revenue Manager? Would you like to be part of the succes in our China organization? If your answer is yes, come and see what we have to offer!
Planning / Organization, Sales / CRM
The Revenue Manager is responsible for:
- Active steering of capacities and access rates on all LCAG platforms.
- Monitors and analyzes the performance of assigned flights.
- Increasing the revenue of the flights as defined by company targets.
- Provide advice and assists the sales organization in evaluating special business.
- Manage individual booking evaluations and to transfer flights to handling.
- Prepares basic ULD distribution of multi-segment flights.
- Defines and adjusts overbooking parameters.
- Evaluates long-term contracts and adjusts the allotments if necessary.
- Defines and adjusts queue settings and automatic confirmation settings.
- Single flight optimization and pre-load planning followed by handover to handling department.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Join our dynamic team in Shanghai!
Get the opportunity to drive the success of our China organization.
The ideal Revenue Manager Expert to Hub must fulfill the following requirements:
- High School diploma/GED required.
- College degree desirable.
- Business/ economics or engineering university degree desirable, preferably on marketing/sales, commerce or logistics.
- 3-5 years of cargo experience or equivalent required.
- English required.
- Cargo Basic Training (former A1) or basic cargo knowledge.
- Aircraft dimensions and load ability rules.
- Calculation of AWB related data.
- Knowledge of the LCAG products as well as different types of revenues, charges and surcharges.
- Understanding of the automatic stowage loss calculation (ASL), calculation of CER and PC-VS.
- Mileage prorating according to CER.
- Computer skills as user: MS office, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
* China FASCO contract. Mainland China citizenship is a must.
*CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: