Join the best of a fast-paced start-up culture while being a part of a leading international airline group.
Direct entry, Bachelor / Master thesis
At zeroG we combine aviation and data science know-how to amaze people with elegant solutions. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models, and build innovative solutions to modernize the aviation industry.
- Identify and realize potentials in the design of information architecture within the projects and foster a data driven culture.
- Design/implement processes and tools to support data governance and data management.
- Create and promote standard architectural patterns to improve long term maintainability and interoperability.
- Keep stakeholders informed and engaged by communicating important information on data architecture in an understandable way.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours
Working at zeroG
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't ‘perfectly’ fit the following criteria or would rather live in Berlin than Frankfurt but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Proven years of work experience in the analytics or related subject area.
- A proven track record in building data sets and pipelines for analytical use cases.
- Possess a high capacity for abstraction and excellent problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of database structure systems, data mining and experience in data modelling.
- Expert-level knowledge in SQL.
- Excellent technical understanding on how to cater to non-functional requirements including query performance, data quality and security.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related science subject – or equivalent business experience.
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit – making zeroG unlike other organizations.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: