Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture & IT Security (m/f/d)
If you can’t get enough of new tech, working with people, problem solving and figuring out how to challenge the status quo while driving technological innovation in a new airline, Discover could be just the place for you.
At Discover, our mission is to create exceptional experiences for our customers. We’re looking for people with diverse skills & backgrounds who want to grow beyond their comfort zone, are going the extra mile, think out of the box & wow our customers. Everyone at Discover is encouraged to share feedback, ideas & experiences. One thing we can guarantee about life@Discover: it’s never boring.
Frankfurt / Main
As part of the Technology & Applications team you are responsible for the general IT architecture and IT security processes of Discover. For this you assume full end to end ownership of developing and adapting the Discover IT architecture & security in line with the overall IT strategy and vision.
Your tasks include:
- Acting as point-of-contact to align the Discover architecture & IT security with the overall IT of the Lufthansa Group
- Adapting, developing & documenting the Discover IT architecture
- Active & involved engagement in the development of the Discover IT strategy and vision
- Playing an active part in management & budgetary planning of projects and subprojects
- Establishing the architectural governance to manage frameworks, policies, processes, guidelines & standards
- Protecting Discover against common cyber security dangers through the implementation & documentation of technical means and check of adherence to set standards
- Providing IT security trainings & supporting colleagues with established processes
- Analyze & escalate IT security breaches
Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours
- You share our passion for the job & are customer focused
- You enjoy getting involved, developing your skills & exploring new ways of getting things done
- You’re eager to be a part of a company from the ground up & contribute to its success and growth
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or business administration with technical focus, alternatively other degrees with relevant job experience
- 5-10+ years of experience in IT systems architecture, systems design, implementing enterprise scale technology solutions and IT security best practices, standards & implementations
- Knowledge of airline IT landscapes
- Large know-how in the area of aviation IT architecture processeses
- Strong communication skills in English and German (C2 equivalent)
EW Discover GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa with headquarters in Frankfurt/Main. Starting summer 2021 we will fly our guests to the most beautiful holiday destinations in the Caribbean, South Africa, North America and the Indian Ocean as Eurowings Discover. Our aim is to tailor our flight offer to the individual needs of our customers and make their journey a special experience. As part of the Lufthansa Group, we can draw on the expertise and experience of one of the world's leading aviation companies.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: