Are you experienced in the HR field? Do you enjoy Human Resources duties? If your answer is yes, come see what we have to offer and join a great team!
As a Personnel Expert you will perform the following duties:
- Support the department manager and the team with all HR related issues.
- Be main contact for our Business Partners in the region.
- Instruct and monitor the administrative tasks of colleagues, perform those services and optimize processes.
- Negotiation of contractual conditions.
- Advise the managers on all labor law relevant topics.
- Carry out internal and external advertising of positions and pre-selection of candidates.
- Process monthly salaries and individual salary changes; to pass on all relevant information to internal or external payroll providers.
- Implementation of new personnel policies and advice to local management.
- Coordinate court cases with relevant departments and lawyers.
- Deal with internal and external communication.
- Other tasks as assigned or required.
You will be part of our international HR-Organization and carry out all HR-tasks in the Central- and Eastern Europe area. Responsible for the completion of all tasks and for the regional coordination of all personnel issues. Act as representative of the regional Head of HR in an advisory role.
An ideal Personnel Expert must fulfill the following requirements:
- HR related A-level/High School Diploma or equivalent.
- HR-specific qualifications and/or minimum 3 years of work experience in the field of personnel work.
- Excellent knowledge of local employment legislation and social benefits.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office products as well as HR Systems.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Hungarian, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge in German is a plus.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- High degree of problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Flexibility and cooperative conduct.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to prioritize workflows.
- Conflict management skills.
- Ability to instruct colleagues in technical matters.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.www.lufthansa.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: