Lufthansa Technik is the leading independent provider for aircraft component maintenance worldwide. An Avionics Technician will work with and repair a broad range of aircraft electronics from lights and panels all the way to guidance computer, displays and even weather radar.
Your responsibilities as an Avionics Technician may include the following:
- The avionics technician is tasked with the repair of civil aircraft avionic components.
- These components range from switch panels and lights to cockpit displays and flight management computers.
- The technician is responsible for all phases of the repair, i.e. testing, troubleshooting, soldering, and modification, as described in the OEM and customer supplied documentation.
- Interpret test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
- Set up test equipment and tests electronic products using established test procedures and schematics.
- Make use of test and measurement equipment, Digital/Analog Voltmeters, oscilloscopes, Hi-Pot meters, power supplies, and Automatic and Standard Test equipment, etc
- Solder and rework in compliance with J-standard and/or IPC 7711.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
With such a diverse capability list there is ample opportunity to gain useful knowledge and experience repairing electronics.
Be part of the team! Be Lufthansa!
The ideal Avionics Technician should meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a legal work permit in th ecountry of employment.
- An avionics technician will need knowledge of circuit boards, processors, integrated circuits, electronic test equipment, and have a general understanding of circuits and circuit components.
- The avionics technician is expected to analyze relevant information and use individual judgment to determine the best solution to solve problems.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: