Warehouse Agent Senior
You have experience leading people and have worked in warehouse handling, so why haven't you applied for our open position at Lufthansa Cargo JFK? It is time to make the change. You won't regret it as you will be working with a team of hardworking and focused individuals employed by a company with a BRAND that is recognized around the world.
Logistics / Cargo
Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales & Handling and/or Cargo Supervisor the Warehouse Agent Senior performs the following duties.
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
- Assists the Cargo Supervisor in monitoring Warehouse Agents.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- Provides feedback to Warehouse Supervisor and support to Warehouse Agents.
- Supports, co-operates and communicates with all colleagues.
- Participate in staff briefings.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Be part of a highly motivated and talented team!
The ideal Warehouse Agent Senior should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent desirable.
- 2-3 years of professional experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in warehouse handling favoured.
- English and Local/Other required.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
- Computer skills as user.
- MS office.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: