Inside Sales Representative
Are you a proactive and customer oriented professional? Do you have experience as Sales Representative? If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer!
As the Inside Sales Representative you will perform the following duties:
- Responsible for spot quotations, making proactive sales calls, managing allocations and bookings.
- Processes customer requests and performs bookings as per the booking process and the Cargo Booking Manual.
- Books standard and special products which include OAL (Other Airline) segments and conducts a loadability and profitability check before offering a rate.
- Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests.
- Has responsibility for accounts including easySales management.
- Processes charter requests with the Network-on-Demand team.
- Actively pushes the eChannel usage and follows up Spot Quotes.
- Acts as touch point for claims and complaints towards the customer and forwards the requests to the respective departments.
- Other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Perform opportunity management and customer retention!
The ideal Inside Sales Representative must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor degree desirable.
- Hungarian language required.
- English language required.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Relocation not provided.
* Salary expectation from the candidates is needed.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: