Production Line Support Engineer YUL
Are you ready to start your professional career? Would you like to provide technical support and create maintenance systems? If your answer is yes, come and see what we offer you!
As a Production Line Support Engineer YUL your duties may include:
- Technical support for the nice® HD Cabin Management / In-Flight Entertainment System (CMS/IFE) on Bombardier Business Jet programs.
- Conduct and witness IFE/CM systems integration tests, troubleshooting, 3rd party interface validations.
- Create and maintain nice® HD system training documentation, perform trainings to customers.
- Carry out communication with LHT’s team in HAM, customers and 3rd party system suppliers. Prepare and take part in technical program meetings.
- Create and optimize processes in the area of own responsibility and monitor compliance with such processes.
- Production line analysis and solutions diagnose and correct aircraft IFE & CMS system defects. MTBUR & MTBF reporting.
- Train new employees in the field of CMS/IFE system and aircraft integration.
Flight privileges, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Long Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Innovation and Work.
An ideal Production Line Support Engineer YUL must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree/vocational training desirable
- Bachelor degree desirable.
- Open for newcomer employees.
- Professional experience desirable.
- English language is required. French advanced is preferred.
- Industry knowledge required.
- Responsible of costs.
- Willingness to take assessment screening.
- Must possess permit to work in Canada.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
*CV/ Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: