Head of Payroll and HR Services (80-100%, all genders)
There is no doubt, impeccable payroll and social insurance processing as well as provider steering is core. However, your personality and way of working is as important to us. In return for your contribution, we can promise an exciting job in a great team. Even in times of uncertainty and change. Or precisely because of it!
Starting date: upon agreement
You may apply in English or German.
You will be responsible for the efficient and professional management of our payroll and social security processing. You will also take care of other HR services and steer our external providers. Projects to further shape your area of responsibility as part of a bigger HR team round off your job.
- Ensure the correct and timely payment of salaries and settlement of pension fund and social security benefits
- Focus on effective and efficient processes and ensure functional and customer-oriented administrative HR touchpoints
- SLA management and provider steering for external services (e.g. LGBS, HR Campus)
- Take care of implementing newly required standards, rules or regulations, to improve internal collaboration or - as is currently predominant - contribute to master our challenges during the pandemic
- Plan, monitor and report the budget for your department
- Initiate and steer projects as well as drive digitalization
- Lead a team of approx. 20 (including 3-5 direct reports) in our locations in Kloten and Basel, who are looking forward to someone with a modern approach to leadership
Swiss International Air Lines AG
Sports facilities and showers, Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Employee and networking events, Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Our common goal is to make each customer’s flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile – always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
We would love to welcome you to our team if you are a person with a very sound professional background and a hands-on approach, who is willing to take responsibility. Also it is just as important to us that you are fun to work with, that you love to collaborate and that you have a can-do attitude!
- Degree in business administration or comparable professional training
- In depth professional experience in a similar position involving leadership
- Proven knowledge of social security, tax law and accounting
- Good knowledge of all key HR processes
- Thriving in a busy, versatile and changing environment
- Collaborative hands-on and can do personality
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
- Willingness to take care of a team spread over two locations (Kloten and Basel)
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: