Sales Manager Far East Asia and Taiwan
Plan, implement and assume responsibility for all necessary measures that secure the economic success of all Lufthansa Systems business arrangements in the assigned area.
Exceed your potential, come and join us!
Sales / CRM
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Plan, implement, monitor and assume responsibility for all necessary measures that secure the economic success of all Lufthansa Systems business arrangements in the assigned area.
- Understand market trends, be involved in strategic sales and account planning to generate new sales and opportunities to meet profitability targets.
- Build trusted, strategic relationships with customers, develop a thorough understanding of their airline operation challenges, turn existing accounts into key accounts and add value to our customers' business by proposing the optimal Lufthansa Systems solution.
- Deliver regular reports and analysis for the assigned accounts.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
* Other duties as assigned or required.
Come and Join us!
The ideal Sales Manager Far East Asia and Taiwan should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant degree in the civil aviation field, business administration, computer science or comparable.
- A proven sales or Project/service track record within Far East Asia.
- Strong sales / business development and account management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set using innovative and creative approaches to optimize solutions.
- High level of self-motivation, problem solving and interpersonal skills, well-developed time management, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Willing to travel throughout the Asia Pacific Region and Europe.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, Japanese. Mandarin is a plus.
- Hybrid Workplace Model.
Lufthansa Systems provides consulting and IT services for selected industries and has a leading position in the global aviation industry. The wholly-owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group offers its customers the entire range of IT-services, including consulting, development and implementation of industry solutions as well as operations. At its headquarters in Kelsterbach near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, the company operates one of the most modern data centers in Europe. Lufthansa Systems has offices in Germany and 16 other countries and employs about 2,800 people.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: