Online Sales Manager (f/m/diverse)
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Online Sales Manager (f/m/diverse) and help Eurowings Digital to become Europe`s smartest travel platform.
Marketing, Sales / CRM
You think like a Eurowings customer and optimize sales on our Eurowings website and App and act as the driver for all onsite sales activities across our product portfolio. You apply a holistic customer journey approach to all your online sales activities.
- Be responsible for the strategic development of Eurowings' online sales activities (e.g. campaigns and recommendations) to boost our travel companion to the next level
- Steer other internal stakeholders like Revenue Management or Marketing
- Identify and understand business-relevant issues, problems, and opportunities through onsite measures (e.g. conversion rate and/or bounce rate on eurowings.com)
- Be responsible for the creation, analysis, and optimization of the customer journey and make sure that the conversion rate of the Eurowings’ platform is constantly optimized and improved
- Creation and analysis of reports to improve the performance of our online sales activities
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Have a shower
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Strategical thinking paired with a hands-on and can-do attitude
- Up-to-date knowledge about eCommerce best practices and current related trends
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the area of online sales
- Knowing how to optimize sales on all Eurowings platforms (website and App) keeping SEO rankings, other traffic sources, usability, conversion rate optimization, A/B Testing, page speed, etc. in mind
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics)
- Strong ability (and personality) to establish and maintain collaborative relationships
- Outstanding and fluent communication skills in English (and preferably German)
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: