People Experience Specialist (m/f/d)
We are looking for our future People experience specialist for our international HR team.
You are passionate about HR? You love working with diverse cultures in several countries and making use of your language skills? You want to ensure the best employee experience and compliance with legislation? Look no further, this role is made for you!
You will be responsible for all HR operational processes for an international perimeter. You will be the first contact for employees and answer their questions & requests. You will work with sensitive, confidential and complex information and issues.
This is what you will do :
- Manage the employee onboarding and offboarding processes from A to Z
- Supervise the payroll activity with the external payroll vendors
- Participate in recruitment process (job advertisement, test administration, management of temporary contracts or internship, …)
- Keep the HR database updated & maintain personnel/confidential files in compliance with data protection obligations
- Be responsible for external provider contracts
- Analyze HR data and produce HR reports
- Participate in global HR projects, such as change of payroll or absence management tool, digitalization of personnel file, comp & ben analysis…
- Keep yourself up to date on social legislation changes in your defined countries
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Flight privileges, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
We are happy to welcome you in our team!
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related degree.
- You have a first significant experience in HR administration &/or payroll in France or Belgium.
- You speak fluently French & English. Dutch is an asset.
- You love working autonomously with a high sense of responsibility.
- You are eager to develop yourself and always looking for learning experiences.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: