1-year contract position
Join Lufthansa German Airlines in Turkey!
If you are a specialist in finance business administration looking for a new challenge, we can be the right choice.
As member of our dynamic, supportive & cheerful Finance Business Administration team, you will provide support to Lufthansa Group Companies.
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
If you would take that challenge, your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitor & optimise processes related to Finance & Business Administration.
- Act as an escalation point for account reconciliation process for Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Carry out quality control checks (incl. Internal Control System, KPIs), to issue relevant reports & analysis & to carry out corrections where necessary.
- Input of country specific data for Delivery Centers abroad.
- Check internal invoices, to issue & monitor e-invoices.
- Process bank payments.
- Handle requests from Central Treasury Departments.
- Local value added tax return processing.
- Perform Annual Closing duties.
- Produce relevant reports & statistics (SAP reports, Lounge/crew statistics).
- Provide information to internal & external customers, service providers, vendors, etc.
- Communicate with Delivery Centers abroad & relevant central departments.
- Handling of administrative & special tasks.
- Support Procurement processes.
- Support the organization and the regional management.
Be part of our highly-motivated, experienced team in the air freight industry.
Publishing date: 11-11-2020
Application deadline: 11-12-2020
The Lufthansa Group is an aviation group with operations worldwide. With 135,353 employees, the Lufthansa Group generated revenue of EUR 36,424m in the financial year 2019.
The Lufthansa Group is composed of the segments Network Airlines, Eurowings and Aviation Services. Aviation Services comprises the segments Logistics, MRO, Catering and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
The latter also include Lufthansa AirPlus, Lufthansa Aviation Training and the IT companies. All segments occupy a leading position in their respective markets.
In order to be able to execute all above, you will need to have:
- University Diploma.
- Relevant accountancy qualifications and/or completed commercial training and/or min. 3 years of work experience in the commercial field.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 products, basic SAP knowledge preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of English both written and spoken, German knowledge is an advantage.
You should bring following personal competencies:
- Diligent, independent, pro-active and systematic approach to work.
- High degree of numeracy.
- Analytical skills.
- High degree of problem solving skills.
- Ability to make ad hoc decisions.
- Flexibility and cooperative conduct.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise workflows.
- Courteous manner and social skills.
- Team player.
*The applications with cover letters are preferred.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.www.lufthansa.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: