Marketing Campaigns Manager (m/f/d)
Let’s talk about campaigns! We are looking for an amazing, creative and data-driven marketing enthusiast who knows how to excite others for the innovative and market-leading AirPlus products and services. You will be responsible for the development of global lead generation campaigns to provide prospects and customers with the right content at the right time in the right channels.
Together with our local marketing and sales teams across the globe, you will create and optimize campaigns that will generate leads and position AirPlus as market leader in our industry.
- Develop and optimize omni-channel marketing campaigns via our Marketing Automation tool HubSpot
- Evaluate and assess KPIs and goal tracking
- Coordinate campaigns – from the first idea to the fine-tuning after launch. You and your team will do it all (with the help of our agencies)
- Ensure the success of global & regional campaigns by continuously evaluating and optimizing all activities
- Create compelling global and regional inbound marketing campaigns with the goal to generate leads and attract a new audience
- Adapt creative concepts to global, regional, country, or vertical campaigns/projects
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Working at home, Family service (assistance with finding assistance), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Doctoral studies / Master‘s degree / Ph.D., Mentoring, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Our Marketing Communications team develops global campaigns across all markets in close cooperation with our local marketing and sales teams. We move fast, use state-of-the-art tools, and always know the latest viral trends. We shape the face and the voice of AirPlus around the globe!
- At least 2 years of experience working with marketing automation tools (preferably HubSpot).
- Proven success in executing omni-channel B2B marketing campaigns.
- Proven success in analyzing and optimizing digital and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Social Media, Google Ads, SEO and PPC for B2B.
- A digital native or a digital nomad – as long as you live & love everything digital.
- Creative spirit, a good sense of humor, passion for your work, and result-oriented: That’s you in a nutshell.
- Enjoy working in an international and intercultural environmentMotivated, able to motivate, and most of all: have fun!
- Experience in working with digital agencies and internal stakeholder.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: