The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking forward to your resume in English.
Accept the challenge to join us!
Finanzen / Rechnungswesen / Steuern
The primary role of the General Accountant includes the following main functions:
- Accounts payables and GL
- Bookings in SAP: received/issued invoices, assets
- Preparation of the monthly reports
- Preparation of consolidation packages
- Supporting the annual report process
- Supporting audit process
- Working with tax authorities
- Support of the statutory reporting
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Family days (family learns workplace know), Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Development programs, Mentoring, Medical Insurance
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
- An experienced accountant with 3 or more years of accounting practice
- University degree in accounting, finance or other relevant specialty in the field of economics
- Very good MS Excel skill;
- Good SAP skills is a strong advantage
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate efficiently with management, vendors and customers
- Enjoy team work
- Very good analytical skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lufthansa-technik-sofia
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: