Aircraft Licensed Engineer - CAT A/C
Are you ready for this challenge?
We are looking for Aircraft Licensed Engineer W1/W2/W3 to ensure aircraft maintenance including troubleshooting & defect rectification in accordance with company, manufacturer and legal procedures and legislation.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
As Aircraft Licensed Enginee your tasks will be:
- Performing maintenance, rectification of defects & troubleshooting in accordance with company and manufacture procedures and regulations of foreign authorities.
- Ensuring compliance with valid revisions of regulations, procedures, processes, instructions and aeronautical laws within the area of responsibility.
- Performing maintenance - repair & servicing as covered by company authorization.
- Performing maintenance on cabin IFE system.
- Supervising & signing the release to service maintenance work which is carried out by other maintenance personal.
- Reporting airplane defects and incoming aircraft status or any local legislation requirements.
- Reporting of activities performed on customer aircraft for proper invoicing.
- Maintenance check flights if requested by Customer´s Chief Pilot.
The maintenance experts hold approvals for line and light maintenance for all common commercial aircraft, mainly Airbus and Boeing types including freighters.
TheAircraft Licensed Engineer should meets the following requirements:
- Valid W1/W2/W3 rating on B737-NG and/or B737-MAX.
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations.
- Very good English language skills (written & spoken).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Availability and flexibility to work in shifts.
- Ability to travel for training courses or AOG recovery on outstations.
- CV & Cover letter required.
- Certificates and SACAA licenses.
Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International (LTMI) is a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik. With roughly 500 employees worldwide, LTMI provides line maintenance and homebase support. As experts for all aspects of TechOps Management, LTMI provides support for start-up airlines and established carriers alike. With a distinct focus on fulfillment and keeping technical operations as hassle-free as possible, LTMI serves as an interface between airline customer and different product divisions of Lufthansa Technik. LTMI runs several stations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa: London (LGW) in the UK, Bucharest (OTP) and Cluj (CLJ) in Romania, Amsterdam (AMS) in the Netherlands, Kigali (KGL) in Rwanda, Johannesburg (JNB) and Cape Town (CPT) in South Africa and Tel Aviv (TLV) in Israel. The “footprint” is not static, but constantly adapted in accordance with customer needs. LTMI holds approvals for line and light maintenance for all common commercial aircraft, mainly Airbus and Boeing types including freighters.www.lufthansa-technik.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: