Assisting your passion?
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK is looking for a Skilled Electroplater responsible for assisting, plating equipment to coat metal objects electrolytically with chromium, copper, cadmium,to provide protective or decorative surfaces. Look at this opportunity!
As Skilled Electroplater your tasks will be:
All employees are required to use the LTLGS Integrated Quality Management System IQ Move.
- Understand & interpret process standard practices, drawings and overhaul manuals.
- Ability to undertake Material Handling to include Slings and Jigs.
- Ability to undertake component stripping, surface preparation, masking and electro plating of components requiring Cadmium plating.
- Ability to undertake Anodizing, Phosphating and Dalic Cadmium plating of components as well as Alocrom and Phosphate processes.
- Undertaking Heat Treatments.
- Component stripping, surface preparation, masking and electro plating of components requiring Nickel plating.
- Responsible for actions related to the COMAH emergency plan & other requirements necessary to comply with the successful implementation of the COMAH plan.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Flexible working hours, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry.
The Skilled Electroplater should meets the following requirements:
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent.
- Related training by the IMF to basic or higher level.
- Worked within a Plating shop environment.
- Have a basic understanding of Boeing SOPM.
- Experience of working in a JAA 145 environment.
- Strong analytical skill set.
- Good planning, organisation and administration skills, PC literate.
- Profound level of problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate with all levels of Management.
- Willingness to learn new skills to help the Company achieve its targets.
- Must be a strong team player willing to improve and learn methods and processes with the attitude to pass on knowledge and help with the improvement of the working environment within the Plating department.
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.www.ltlgs.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: