Wheel General Operative
Are you interested in logistics and have management skills?
Lufthansa Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK is looking for Wheel General Operative responsible to support the logistics staff with the coordination, re-arrangement and management of all wheels through the shop floor and wheel hub.
Check out what Lufthansa Technik has for you!
As Wheel General Operative your tasks will be:
- Assist with the offloading loading of Serviceable & Non-Serviceable wheels, brakes on off the shuttles.
- Assist workshop with: yard movements, wheel strip, prunis, cleaning small parts, bearing wash, forklift, build assistance, inflation, tire receiving and storages, material handling, machinery checks, inventory checks, general shop assistance.
- Ensure build area has sufficient tires for assembly & remove worn tires from the workshop.
- Assist with basic technician duties such as wheel inflation and cleaning of parts.
- Identify potential blockages within the yard issues and communicate priorities with the shuttle drivers.
- Ability to undertake Material Handling to include Slings and Jigs.
- Complete work with safety environmental requirements & working knowledge of COMAH guidelines.
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK is wating for you!
The Wheel General Operative should meet the following requirements:
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent.
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
- Valid forklift license advantageous.
- Team player with proven ability to manage, lead and guidance.
- Proficient user of Microsoft package.
- Excellent communications skills and able to work within a matrix environment.
- Excellent planning, problem solving organization and administration skills.
- Self-motivated with flexible approach.
- Able to deliver profitable growth through excellent commercial skills and sustainable change.
- Engage others and develop their potential with confident decision-making skills.
*Rights to work within the UK without any restrictions.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.www.ltlgs.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: