Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Join Eurowings Digital as Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager (f/m/diverse) and help us to create Europe's smartest travel plattform!
Sales / CRM
Apply as a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager (f/m/diverse) and be responsible for the conversion rate optimization strategy and roadmap on Eurowings‘ web platforms.
- Taking the overall responsibility for the execution of conversion experiments across all Eurowings‘ web platforms with the aim to increase the number of lead conversions and filling our sales funnel.
- Developing customer-centric test concepts for conversion rate optimization.
- Watching over CRO processes, analytics tools, tasks, and A/B testing to initiate actions and ensure freedom from errors, omissions, or quality problems.
- Creating regular reports and analyses to monitor our sales funnel performance.
- Creating first-class concepts from the hypothesis in cooperation with colleagues from different teams (e.g. design, product, and user experience).
- Identifying and testing new technologies and practices are part of your daily CRO mission.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in conversion optimization and in optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Experienced with CRO tools to set up, launch, and develop A/B tests (e.g. Optimizely or Adobe Target) as well as with research tools (e.g. Hotjar or Usabilla).
- Hands-on mentality paired with very solid technical understanding of how to create web pages.
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights.
- Experience with multi-channel media campaigns including working knowledge of paid search testing, ad text, and landing pages.
- Experienced with different web analytics and understanding of best practices for UI and UX.
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: