We are looking for a highly motivated Java Developers with practical knowledge of Java to join our production team in Gdańsk.
You will be responsible for:
- the design, implementation and maintenance of the applications in international aviation industry (flight planning, maps, cockpit solutions, etc.), Lufthansa Digital Infrastructure or logistic industry (container shipping, cargo, etc.).
Free parking, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
We combine our experience of the airline business with IT expertise.
Our focus is on our customers.
We constantly search for the best solution for them and frequently review our processes, services and technology.
Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in Java SE programming,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Practical knowledge of software quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (VCS, CI/CD),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies,
- Work experience in international environment.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: