Aircraft Component Technician
Do you have experience with aircrafts such as repair, troubleshoot, inspect, modify and paint aircraft components? If you do then this may be the fit you have been looking for!
Come and see what we have to offer!
Logistics / Materials Management
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, paint and modify avionics components using state-of-the-art repair techniques and test equipment in accordance with Original Equipment Manufactures specifications.
- Reads and follows plans and manuals, customer order instructions, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/repair/maintenance duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- Functionally test all assemblies to ensure serviceability of completed units.
- Develops tools and equipment in accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturers specifications as required.
- Assist in the training and development of other junior level personnel.
*All other duties as assigned or required
Be part of Lufthansa!
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- English required.
- Aircraft Components, or equivalent education.
- Expert knowledge: Federal Aviation Authority Airframe and/or Power plant Certificate or Federal Aviation Authority Repairman Certificate, experience in painting aircraft components.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S. and a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime, under constant time pressure and high stress levels.
- Be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be willing to work with noise pollution
*C/V / Resume required.
*Cover letter required.
Company may provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.www.lufthansa-technik.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: