Application Operation Community of Practice Lead (d/f/m)
As an Application Operation Community of Practice Lead
I’ll drive the application operation topic throughout the DH enabling efficient product and platform operations. I will be responsible for leading and growing the Application Operation community, which will be focused on defining guidelines, sharing knowledge, best practices, and expertise in the domain. My role will be to help shape the strategy, vision, and direction of the community.
- Define and establish clear governance models, processes and guidelines for the operation of products and platforms, ensuring streamlined, compliant, standardized, efficient and effective operations.
- Lead the Application Operation CoP to drive engagement, participation, and knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate with nearshore and offshore application support teams to integrate these governance models effectively across all operations.
- Ensure the application operation standards and guidelines are applied.
- Create and promote learning opportunities, such as webinars and training sessions, to enhance members' knowledge and skills. Develop the members of the community.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and execute the CoP's strategy and vision, including identifying focus areas and prioritizing activities for aviation digitalization.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders across the Lufthansa Group to identify opportunities for collaboration and knowledge sharing also outside the DH
Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket / Subsidized public transport, Business cell phone / ipad, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs / Training opportunities, Binding program / network program
As we're on our mission to have a fully diverse Team, all nationalities, genders and backgrounds are welcome.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical leadership role focused on application operations, ITSM processes, modern system reliability engineering (SRE) and digitalization.
- Strong facilitation, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability in working effectively with nearshore and offshore teams, ensuring the seamless integration of governance standards.
- A deep understanding of the DevSecOps mindset, valuing collaborative and continuous enhancement within the operational scope.
- An understanding of the cloud-based platforms like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to balance idealism with practicality and to find realistic solutions to complex problems.
- Deep knowledge of methodologies and frameworks like ITIL, Scrum, Kanban and OKRs.
- An agile mindset, commitment to continuous learning and a drive for promoting clear, effective operational governance across global teams.
- Very good command of English language.
Creating the world’s best connected travel experience – physical, human, and digital – for all Lufthansa Group airline brands is our goal. We’re committed to driving the digital transformation and becoming leaders and innovators in developing next-level digital solutions for the airline industry. We operate with 100% focus on delivering tangible value-adding solutions and develop best-in-class features for over 145 million passengers that travel on our 5 airline brands every year.www.digitalhangar.aero
Teilen über Ihren Social Media Account
Klicken Sie auf eines der Icons:
Zum Kopieren des Links klicken Sie auf folgendes Icon: