Training for commercial pilot (m/f/d) ATPL program
Ab initio courses at the European Flight Academy, the flight school of the Lufthansa Group
We are looking for young talents who want to take off with us! Do you meet the application requirements and see your future in the cockpit of a passenger aircraft? Then we look forward to receiving your online application for the European Flight Academy's commercial pilot training program!
Bremen, Goodyear (AZ), Grenchen, Rostock, Zurich
After successful completion of the EFA program after about 22-24 months you will receive a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and the Instrument Rating (IR, frozen ATPL). With this you can apply for a cockpit seat with all LHG airlines and are then "cleared for take-off".
This exciting and varied training is waiting for you:
- Comprehensive theory training in subjects such as navigation, meteorology and aviation law.
- Practical training in visual flight and instrument flight on single and twin-engine aircraft.
- Intensive simulator training, which prepares you for piloting a jet with a crew of several.
- Diverse prospects within and outside the Lufthansa Group.
- Attractive training locations and a high-quality training fleet.
- ...and, in perspective, the opportunity to experience the world and its cultures first-hand.
- Current DLR certificate (should still be valid for at least 1 year at the time of application) information at www.european-flight-academy.com
- General qualification for university entrance (Allgemeine Hochschulreife/ Matura/Fachhochschulreife/Fach-/Berufs-Maturität or similar, if an examination-free proof of admission to a university of applied sciences or to a higher technical college is available)
- You are an EU citizen or have a permanent residence permit with unrestricted work authorization within the EU (plus Switzerland)
- You are fluent in English (B2/ICAO Level 4), and fluent in one of the following languages (min. B2): German, French, Italian or Dutch
- German is mandatory for the Swiss location (min. B2)
- You are at least 17 years old
- You meet the requirements for an aero-medical fitness test
At the predecessor flight schools of the European Flight Academy, Lufthansa and SWISS have been training airline transport pilots at the highest standard since the 1960s. These many years of experience and EFA’s tight integration with the Lufthansa Group’s aviation operations make optimized training with practical relevance possible. On this basis we continuously develop our training and the flight academy concept in order to be ideally prepared for the challenges of the future. The European Flight Academy has been the Lufthansa Group's flight school since 2017. Today, it trains the next generation of pilots for airlines within Lufthansa Group and outside of it. For this purpose, it maintains a fleet of modern training devices and training aircraft at the Bremen, Rostock, Zurich, Grenchen, and Goodyear locations.www.european-flight-academy.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: