Global Account Manager - Customer Feedback Management (m/f/diverse)
We offer a dual role being responsible for Lufthansa Airlines Customer Feedback Management (CFM) service delivery.
The position holder is responsible for ensuring the overall Global Management functions are operating efficiently and effectively to achieve service levels and contract obligations. In addition, the position holder is managing the overall function of CFM at LH InTouch.
Customer service, Sales / CRM
- Continuously liaising with Lufthansa Airlines CFM team to ensure high customer satisfaction is delivered which includes reviewing of processes, performance & delivery of the Global Management functions
- Collaborating with service providers within level of authorization
- Representing LH InTouch towards Lufthansa CFM department for overall performance, contract obligations, operational changes, performance delivery & ensuring robust financials
- Ensuring the day-to-day operations of CFM operations meet project KPIs in close collaboration with the CFM Operations Manager, LH InTouch Site Operations Managers internal departments and report status and measures to LH InTouch Board of Directors
- Lead, motivate and develop the global CFM teams
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team. Our core values motivate us every day, to be our best self.
Take a look at your future colleagues and what excites them.
Usually we are all working together in this great office in Berlin at the Tempelhofer Hafen. During the current situation we are spread between Home Office and the office. During the recruitment process we will also offer virtual possibilities to get to know us.
- 10+ years’ leadership experience in customer service industry, incl. operations management, preferably Customer Feedback Management
- Tertiary education in business administration or related field or equivalent relevant experience is advantageous
- Experience in Provider management & management of outsource business partners as well as basic financial analysis
- Knowledge of policies & procedures in Aviation Customer Care Operations (incl. support tools)
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English & German)
- Highly developed skills to lead, motivate & develop cross-functional teams
- Ability to drive results, innovative outlook & problem analysis in a fast-paced environment together with strong numerical & analytical skills with the ability to keep an holistic view
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: