Team Leader Quality and Training(M/F/Diverse)
We make someone's day every day, by being best at being in touch!
Quality Management, Training / Vocational and Continuing Training
The Team Leader Quality and Training effectively and efficiently adheres to and steers the central and client specific quality process defined by the Central Strategic and Operational Quality and Trainings Functions, and manages operational delivery on SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Analyses relevant data to identify inefficiencies
- Provides recommendations for performance improvement to Site Manager and Customer Service Management.
- Complies reports including analysis and suggestions.
- Ensures delivery of Central Q&T Function’s goals and objectives
- Manages budgets and planning of resources
- Effectively communicates quality issues, objectives, initiatives and performance.
- Implement Lufthansa InTouch Group standard and client specific training strategy.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through raw data
- Develop individualized and group training programs according to business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Effectively manage the training budget
- Effectively communicate with Management, team members and, trainers
Employee Assistance Program, Healthcare, Subsidized parking or public transport, Flight benefits
- Formal qualification Training Qualification and/or at least 3 years’ experience in both quality and training
- A minimum of 3 years leadership / management experience essential
- Experience in managing quality & training professionals highly advantageous
- Designing and implementation of training material
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent planning, organizational and decision-making ability
- Ability to motivate and support people to reach their maximum potential
- Proven success in training, coaching, developing skills
- Excellent facilitation, presentation skills
- Innovative and structured when conceptualizing training, quality initiatives
- Confidence, confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Proficiency in English language (both written and verbal)
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: