FRENCH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT (m/f/diverse)
We Make Someone's Day Every Day!
Want to Join our Team?
Get in Touch!
Lufthansa InTouch is the Competence Centre for Customer Service for the Lufthansa Group. We specialise in customer care in air trave.
Our skilled global team of Air Travel Consultants cares for our customers' every wish, ensuring the highest quality of service.
Customer service, Sales / CRM
Monthly & Benefits
Customer Service Consultants (m/f) provide complete service in relation to products and benefits that Lufthansa, the Star Alliance, and its co-operational partners offer including:
- Assist customers with all travel-related services and customer inquiries (Inbound & Outbound).
- Achieve and maintain optimal accessibility to customers in order to achieve performance targets.
- Provide excellent and consistent customer service to ensure service quality in dealing with customers at all times.
- Maintain product knowledge at all times to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- General flight reservation
- Direct sales
- Fare information
- Baggage claims
- Loyalty programs (such as Miles & More)
- Online and travel agent support
Health Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Vacation Days, Flight benefits
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers.
- High School Graduate/ Equivalent
- Fluent in FRENCH & ENGLISH both verbal and written.
- Proven customer service and sales skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems and standard software.
- Availability and ability to work rotating shifts and public holidays.
- Previous proven experience working in a customer service role for 2years.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Excellent English language skills (written & verbal)
- Successful completion of secondary education
- Eligibility to work full time with us for at least 12 consecutive months
- Valid work permit/ SA ID
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Exceptional service and sales orientation
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsible work ethic
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: