Are you ready to work on challenging Analytics use cases, develop new ideas and state-of-the art solutions for various business areas? Are you interested in delivering new solutions for our internal clients of Lufthansa Group?
If your answer was "yes", then come and see what we have to offer!
As Software Developer, you will:
- Work in an agile (SCRUM), open minded Analytics team
- Acquire and integrate data, build machine-learning models and implement analytical prototypes or operational solutions
- Collaborate closely with our domain experts to reveal insights and potentials
- Participate in or lead agile projects
- Use your software development experience to design, implement and improve software solutions including interfaces to other applications
- Design and manage IT-operations for solutions
- Keep up-to-date by exploring new technologies represent the team in internal/external meetings and summits
* Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors
Free parking, Flight privileges, Support for relocation, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs / Training opportunities, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
- New branded and modern office: 200 adjustable desks, several types of meeting rooms, bike amenities, lounge rooms and chill out spaces, cozy kitchens and excellent public transport in a walking distance (rondo Matecznego)
- Flexible working hours from Monday till Friday (start work between 6:00 and 10:00 am)
- Opportunity to work from each part of Poland
- Hybrid working model
- Task-based working model
- Access to LinkedIn Learning online courses and trainings prepared by our amazing training team
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- Integration events
- Charity initiatives
- Multisport Card
- Extra social benefits
- Pre-paid cards
- Employee referral program
The ideal Software Developer should meet the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree in: Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or similar
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the area of software development
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python, R, Scala.
- Good knowledge of databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Teradata)
- Experience in designing and deploying applications with one or more of the following technologies: Spring, Angular, Docker, Tensor Flow, SciKit-Learn, Spark-ML is an added advantage
- Strong technical knowledge to drive automation.
- Willingness to travel (close cooperation between Krakow and Hamburg)
- Good command of English both written and spoken – min B2 level
- German language is an advantage
* Must possess work permit in Poland
Lufthansa Group Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire company in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: