Head of Category Management Licenses & Data (m/f/diverse)
Are you ready to help shape the IT world of LHG in the Licenses & Data team? As part of the 'IT & Managed Services' division, we enable the provision of product groups such as standard software licenses flight, airline and aircraft data, as well as marketing, financial, sales and additional data. Be part of our team and secure optimal conditions and stability in the supply chain!
The Head of Category Management Licenses & Data is centrally responsible for purchasing standard IT licenses and data for the Lufthansa Group.
- Being responsible for the strategic purchasing "Licenses & Data" with >100 mEUR p.a., includes contract management, supplier negotiations and supplier management for the commodities: Standard Software Licenses, License-Maintenance and Subscriptions and Data
- Defining global commodity group strategy, cost savings and meets sustainability targets
- Optimizing working capital, develops end-to-end strategies and ensures data-based decisions
- Monitoring supplier management, innovation, compliance and stakeholder communication
- Establishing efficient and stable supply chains in terms of quality, cost efficiency and security of supply
- Planning and monitoring the budget and staff management
...and become part of our team!
Be a role model and embody the values of LHG Procurement: appreciation, entrepreneurial spirit, sustainability and group optimization.
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering, business law, mathematics, computer science, business informatics
- At least 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in negotiation-intensive roles; Several years of project management experience incl. agile methods
- Knowledge of financial controlling
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Legal knowledge, especially in contract management
- Know-how in working capital management incl. supply chain finance
- Data analytics know-how
- Neutrality and objectivity towards companies/Corporates
- ESG know-how
- Risk management know-how
- High willingness to take on responsibility and willingness to make decisions
- Strong cost awareness
- Very good communication and negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Ability to manage employees
We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT as well as Occupational Safety and Medical Services, which we provide or manage ourselves. Our primary goal: professionalism. We achieve this on the one hand by harmonising and standardising processes and on the other hand by continuously increasing their efficiency and effectiveness. In doing so, we see ourselves as a protagonist in digitalisation, as well as in the use and dissemination of the latest technologies, for example in the area of business process automation. As an internationally operating company, we are represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Delhi, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Krakow, Manila, Mexico City, New York City and Vienna and manage business process outsourcing (BPO) providers at home and abroad.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: