Internship in Project Management
Looking for an exciting internship in Project Management? Why wait any longer! Now is the perfect time to take your chance and become part of our team. You will be actively involved in projects and at the same time you can dive into many different areas of Lufthansa Group Business Services.
The internship is scheduled to start in February 2024 for 3-6 months. The internship is compensated.
Frankfurt / Main
Would you describe yourself as a person who likes working proactively and independently? Ideally you also have a passion for aviation topics. As an intern, exciting projects from all different areas of the industry are waiting to be supported by you.
Your tasks as an intern in project management in the Transformation and Project Portfolio Management department of Lufthansa Group Business Services include:
- You support the Project Managers in all project phases and work independently within the projects
- You will work with cross-functional teams as well as other Lufthansa group companies in defining project requirements
- You co-moderate and help design workshops and as well as prepare follow up on management meetings
- You drive further topics in the Project Management Office actively and independently
Free parking, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket / Subsidized public transport, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours
Welcome to the exciting Lufthansa world right at the airport. At the base, you will not only meet colleagues from all over the world in the office, but also over coffee or in the canteen.
Further requirements are:
- Enrollment for the entire period of the internship (current enrollment certificate must be attached to the application)
- At the time of the internship you are at least in the 3rd semester of your studies
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High degree of commitment and independence
- Analytical skill and goal-oriented, structured way of working
For further information please see our FAQs.
We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT as well as Occupational Safety and Medical Services, which we provide or manage ourselves. Our primary goal: professionalism. We achieve this on the one hand by harmonising and standardising processes and on the other hand by continuously increasing their efficiency and effectiveness. In doing so, we see ourselves as a protagonist in digitalisation, as well as in the use and dissemination of the latest technologies, for example in the area of business process automation. As an internationally operating company, we are represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Delhi, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Krakow, Manila, Mexico City, New York City and Vienna and manage business process outsourcing (BPO) providers at home and abroad.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: