Information Security Officer (ISO) (d/m/f) - Hybrid Work
Information Security Officer (ISO) (d/f/m)
You are a digital pioneer? Ask yourself, “What would I do differently if I could change it?” Let’s turn your ideas into reality. Join a dynamic team of digital enthusiasts and professionals and be part of the creative and vibrant team spirit. Become part of the Lufthansa Group Digital Hangar in Frankfurt.
IT, Business Strategy / Corporate Development
Full-time or part-time
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective information security program to protect our data assets
- Develop and enforce information security policies, standards, and procedures in accordance with best practices and regulatory requirements
- Monitor and respond to security incidents and breaches, conducting investigations and implementing appropriate incident response procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest information security trends, technologies, and regulatory requirements, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Provide guidance and support to employees on information security awareness, training, and best practices.
- Conduct periodic audits and assessments to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and partners to ensure the security of shared data and systems.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and vulnerability scans to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket / Subsidized public transport, Business cell phone / ipad, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs / Training opportunities, Mentoring, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Free snacks / drinks
Hotfixes, release cycles, PI planning...- are part of our everyday life. The difference is that you have the opportunity to design the digital touchpoints for passengers of the Lufthansa Group airlines.Your ideas are transformed into customer-centric high-end IT solutions.
- A degree in an IT related field
- More than 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role, with a focus on architecture for software development and digitalization
- Relevant certifications (e.g CISSP, CISM, CISA) are desirable.
- Proven experience working as an Information Security Officer or similar
- Knowledge of information security principles, best practices, and regulatory requirements (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001).
- Strong understanding of risk management, vulnerability assessment, and incident response methods
- Experience developing and implementing information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Familiarity with security technologies and tools, e.g firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus, encryption.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to stay updated on emerging information security threats, trends, and technologies.
Creating the world’s best connected travel experience – physical, human, and digital – for all Lufthansa Group airline brands is our goal. We’re committed to driving the digital transformation and becoming leaders and innovators in developing next-level digital solutions for the airline industry. We operate with 100% focus on delivering tangible value-adding solutions and develop best-in-class features for over 145 million passengers that travel on our 5 airline brands every year.www.digitalhangar.aero
Teilen über Ihren Social Media Account
Klicken Sie auf eines der Icons:
Zum Kopieren des Links klicken Sie auf folgendes Icon: