Cargo Training (100%, all genders)
In Cargo Training, we believe that our people are our most important asset. Their knowledge, their skills, and their personality drive our success. Become part of the team that enables Swiss WorldCargo’s staff to continuously deliver service excellence based on knowledge, skills and competences.
Starting date: January 01, 2023 or upon agreement
You may apply in English or German.
Logistics / Cargo, Training / Vocational and Continuing Training
In your role, you will be entrusted to develop, conduct and manage a wide range of cargo business specific courses and training material.
- Identify training needs and requirements from all SWC departments.
- Acquire in depth knowledge about the assigned training topic; followed by a didactic reduction establishing the training syllabus.
- Develop, produce and implement business driven in-house education and learning material appropriate for the targeted audience using the optimal method (WBT, Tutorial, Remote or Classroom).
- Conduct trainings and manage course administration
- Monitor changes and developments and keep training content and documentation up to date.
- Ensure that all regulatory relevant trainings comply with the latest rules and regulations of the authorities.
- Provide support to the outstations for all training related requests.
- Support the implementation of projects and process changes with training methodology and competence
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Our common goal is to make each customer’s flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile – always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- University degree or commercial education with cargo industry background
- Trainer education or work experience as a trainer / instructor is an asset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, at ease to talk in front of people
- Ability to describe and explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm
- Very good MS Office skills
- Experience in creating web based training content using i.e. Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, etc.
- Independent worker, yet a good team player
- At ease to act in an international and multicultural business environment
- Ability to deal with conflicts and unforeseen situations
- Fluent in English and German written and oral
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.www.swiss.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: