(Senior) Cybersecurity Architect (m/w/diverse), Technology Center of Excellence
We are looking for passionate and experienced (Senior) Security Architects (m/w/diverse) as part of our high-performing, motivated agile teams in the Technology Center of Excellence responsible for the IT Operations, Architecture Enablement and our Cloud Platform Service.
Your main job duties as a (Senior) Security Architect (m/w/diverse) include the development of new security concepts and solutions in the following areas
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of security development guidelines, which conceptually enable software engineering teams to develop safer applications
- Responsible for the implementation and strengthening of both currently existing and additional security for the multi-cloud platform of Lufthansa Systems
- Define the IT security strategy of Lufthansa Systems by collaborating closely with the product units
- Further development and implementation of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle on an enterprise level
- Work as coach and mentor for team members, with an intuition for analyzing and solving technical problems
- Work closely together with product architects, BISO's, our security operations, CERT and the central IT security from Lufthansa Group
Head of Technology Center of Excellence
Lufthansa Systems GmbH
The Global Aviation Cloud was developed specifically for the needs and security standards of airlines. This future-proof deployment model enables airlines to focus on their core business and adapt to changing business requirements.
More info about our Global Aviation Cloud you can find here
The experts at the Technology Center of Excellence act as technology enablers for our international product teams with the goal of carrying out cloud-native transformations, implementing our cloud-first strategy and introducing sustainable and modern technologies in the company.
- Very good knowledge within the domains of IT Security, Security-by-Design, Zero-Trust and Secure Software Development
- Excellent working experience with cloud and infrastructure services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Good knowledge about SAST, DAST and IAST and how to automate the SSDLC
- Knowledge about access control, IAM, PAM, IDS/IPS and SIEM solutions is a plus
- Working experience within the agile software development using continuous integration & deployment
Lufthansa Systems GmbH is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.www.lhsystems.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: